The Wilderness of This


The Wilderness of This

Dear readers I have missed you. There was a day (no, there were many years) long ago where I wrote and shared my writing online. It made me happy. I met lovely friends. Friends of many years, some I have never even met in person but still talk to twenty years later. Oh, the power of writing on the internet. 

I loved my blog. But, as it happened, things converged & I lost my mojo.  I stopped writing and sharing. I have missed it.

Do you want to know how many times I have lain on a floaty thing in my pool, stealing "shhhh, no one knows where mom is" moments and thinking about how much I have missed blogging? Whenever things are quiet and peaceful, when I am hand-washing the dishes, raking leaves, watching the waves, I am thinking about writing. 

The view is strange from here right now, but hopeful. I am working from home during the day with two  daughters who are about to be virtual students. My family is rather good at 'introverting' & creating fun without other people around. So even though times are strange, we are mighty. 

Good things have happened lately, I have read so many books. I have grown a lot of plants & I make lovely unguents with them. My children are kooky and wonderful. My husband and I are not divorced. Best of all, I'm going to let myself blog again.This time of isolation has forced the hand of much change. The biggest change for myself is to be writing instead of thinking about writing. 

It's happening. Out of the wilderness I come.










Comments

  1. A "mighty" family, "kooky and wonderful" children, a reader and a writer - !! You sound like such a marvellous person - it's so lovely to meet you! And congratulations on writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have easily & truthfully said my family is
      "mighty kooky." Thank you for the warm greeting. I am so looking forward to reading what we are all creating.

      Delete
  2. I love your quiet and peaceful moments. Looking forward to reading more as we meet in the clearing just outside the wilderness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The quiet and peaceful moments are so needed for me. I am an introvert. Those moments inspire a lot of creativity and joy. See you in the clearing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts